Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No, I didn't quit taking pictures...I just had a baby!

Well, it seems that some folks think I have left the human rat race and am no longer working...nope, not the case.  I am alive and kicking and still taking pictures for a living.  So, if you heard that I wasn't, you were misinformed and I am sorry! 

I am working 3 days during the week and 2-3 Saturdays each month.  This allows me time to stay home with Jac a couple days during the week, which at her age, is great for both of us.  I am fortunate that I am able to stay with her right now and that I have in-laws that care for her while I am working.  For this, I am thankful every day.

I have some events coming up....

Fall/Halloween Special is set for Oct 28th, 29th and 30th.  Limited availability on Saturday, so book now.

Santa Portraits at the Amory Flower Shop will be on Saturday, November 13th and Sunday, November 14th from 1-5p.m. each day.  You do not need an appointment for these sessions. 

Winter Wonderland is set for November 30th- December 4th.  You do need an appointment for these sessions.  More details to follow on the background/set up.

For any other portrait needs, please contact me at 662-305-5687, by email at emmie@1kwordsphotography.com or visit the web at www.1kwordsphotography.com

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Emmie